More Than Ribbons is so excited to be part of the Berkeley Dorchester Relay For Life for the second year! Jennifer is a member of the Event Leadership Team, and there’s so much fun to be had at this year’s event. We hope you can join us on April 24th, but even if you can’t come, there are ways to participate.
- Join the More Than Ribbons Relay For Life team by clicking here.
- Form your own Relay For Life team by clicking here.
- Dedicate a Luminaria ($10) in honor of or memory of a loved one by clicking here. When you dedicate a Luminaria, you can also submit a photo and short message to the event slideshow.
- Become an event sponsor! There are sponsorship opportunities ranging from $100-$5000 and we would LOVE to have you sponsor at any level. Sponsorship information is included below, but you can feel free to reach out to us directly for more information or to sign up.
- Make a general donation to the event by clicking here.
- Participate through the Cooper River Bridge Run! Click here and scroll down on the Relay event page here for Bridge Run registration and donation information.
- Volunteer at the event. We can always use people power!
Help us win the fight against cancer.
This year’s event theme is “game night” and we can’t wait to share what we have in store for this event. It’ll be such a fun evening of celebration, remembrance, and fighting!